Purchase Yakima Grass-Fed Angus
We offer our 100% grass-fed and finished, slow grown, Angus beef once a year during the summer, which coincides with the growing season of the native grasses for optimal weight gain in the cow.
You can purchase our beef by the Eighth, Quarter, Half or Whole. Because by nature animals vary in size, so do our Angus. Therefore, we can’t give you an exact weight, only an approximation. We encourage our first time customers to partner with friends and family in the purchase. Our price per pound is based on the hanging weight.
Price Per Pound
Yakima Grass-fed Angus delivers its beef with no hidden fees. Our price per pound includes all processing and packaging fees. Your beef will arrive frozen, labeled, vacuum sealed, and wrapped with a shelf life up to two years in the freezer without compromising the quality.
The average cow weighs around 700 lbs. at the time of harvest the current prices for 2023 are as follows
$6 per lb for a full cow
$6.25 per lb for 1/2 cow
$6.50 per lb for 1/4 cow
$6.75 per lb for 1/8 cow
*The certified carcass weight is taken when the carcass arrives at the butcher shop; we base our pricing on this weight
How it Works
Life on the Ranch:
• Calves are born in midsummer on lush, green pasture
• Calves nurse through the fall and winter
• After weaning, calves graze on our ranch’s grasses, clover and alfalfa
• When cows reach around two years of age, our locally sourced professional butcher visits
the ranch to harvest the beef
• They transport the carcass to a local cut and wrap facility, where the hanging carcass is
weighed* and hung for two weeks of dry-aging
• Finally they cut, package, and freeze your meat
Email: You can order direct from the ranch by emailing your order to email@example.com.
Phone: We would be happy to fill out your purchase order over the phone and answer any questions you may have.