Purchase Yakima Grass-Fed Angus
We offer our 100% grass-fed and finished, slow grown, Angus beef once a year in mid August, which coincides with the growing season of the native grasses for optimal weight gain in the cow.
You can purchase our beef by the Eighth, Quarter, Half or Whole. Because by nature animals vary in size, so do our Angus. Therefore, we can’t give you an exact weight, only an approximation. We encourage our first time customers to partner with friends and family in the purchase. Our price per pound is based on the hanging weight.
Price Per Pound
Yakima Grass-fed Angus delivers its beef with no hidden fees. Our price per pound includes all processing and packaging fees. Your beef will arrive frozen, labeled, vacuum sealed, and double wrapped with a shelf life up to two years in the freezer without compromising the quality.
Yakima Grass-fed Angus offers the option of the “Traditional Beef Package”
Or the option of the “Hamburger & Steak Package”
How it Works
Life on the Ranch:
• Calves are born in midsummer on lush, green pasture
• Calves nurse through the fall and winter
• After weaning, calves graze on our ranch’s grasses, clover and alfalfa
• When cows reach around two years of age, our professional butcher Johan visits
the ranch to harvest the beef
• Johan transports the carcass to Jim’s butcher shop, where the hanging carcass is
weighed* and hung for two weeks of dry-aging
• Jim and his crew then cut, package, and freeze your meat
• Each type of cut (steaks, roasts, etc.) is divided to ensure every order contains an
even distribution of cuts
• We deliver your frozen beef to the Seattle / Yakima area farmer’s market for pick-up. We can deliver to your door for $30. If you’d rather pick up your order at the ranch, we’d be happy to give you a tour.
*The certified carcass weight is taken when the carcass arrives at the butcher shop; we base our pricing on this weight
Sold out for 2017 now taking orders for 2018
Web: You can fill out our online form to send us an email about what you are interested in, It is located here Online Order Form.
Email: You can order direct from the ranch by emailing your order to email@example.com.
Mail: Simply download the Order Form and send it in for your guaranteed beef reservation.
Phone: We would be happy to take your call personally and accept payment over the phone via credit card.
Farmer’s Market: Sammamish (Wed. 3-7), Yakima (Sun. 9-2). We do accept major credit cards on site.
Once we receive your completed order form, your reservation is guaranteed.
Yakima Grass-fed Angus has been participating at these markets for the past four years.
Sammamish Farmer’s Market – Wednesdays
801 228th Avenue SE (btwn City Hall and Library)
Yakima Farmer’s Market – Sundays
S. Third Downtown Yakima
Sundays 9am – 2pm